How cool! I wouldn't mind growing my own potatoes! good job!!
I'm so jealous! We can't grow anything underground here like potatoes because our water table is too high :( I'd love to have some fresh ones though...
Rachel, building a raised bed would be easy to do or I know people who have planted potatoes in big pots or buckets!
Way cool! Joe loves homefries made from red potatoes.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
How cool! I wouldn't mind growing my own potatoes! good job!!
I'm so jealous! We can't grow anything underground here like potatoes because our water table is too high :( I'd love to have some fresh ones though...
Rachel, building a raised bed would be easy to do or I know people who have planted potatoes in big pots or buckets!
Way cool! Joe loves homefries made from red potatoes.
Post a Comment