Liz


I'm Liz Tee. I did Photographic State 2009. Back in March I felt there was
no way I would have the energy to do another year but I found I couldn't
stay away. I finally begged Kirsten to let me in and she agreed.

I'm 50 years old, mom to a 27yo daughter and almost-11yo son from my first
marriage (28 years), and am now a newlywed of 8 months to Neal, a guy I used
to work with 25 years ago on the opposite side of the country. We live in
the Puget Sound area, a ferry ride away from Seattle.

The next several months are going to be a true test of my fortitude; just
about a month ago Neal was diagnosed with metastatic melanoma. We don't have
an official prognosis yet but it's coming soon and I'm not sure I want to
hear it. I think documenting the process will help me get through it.

8 comments:

Amanda Nellie said...

Hi Liz! Are you on one of the islands? I've had friends who lived on Bainbridge and Vashon. :) Amanda

Chris said...

Welcome Liz - look forward to your pictures.

Lynn said...

Yay Liz!!!!! So glad your back!! I am looking forward to your pics. How scary for you & Neal - my prayers and positive thoughts for his complete and quick recovery.

Margie said...

Yahoo Liz is back!!

Liz T. said...

Amanda - we're on the Kitsap Peninsula, just a bridge over from Bainbridge. :)

Thanks, guys. I'm happy to be back.

RobinTwo said...

Welcome Liz! Looking forward to checking you and your pics out. Best of luck with hubby. xox

miss selene said...

Hi!!! welcome back!

Robin in NJ said...

Welcome back! Sorry for what you and Neal are going through.

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP