Nice :-)
oh my gosh get some tan on that stomach!!! why is it that legs don't get tan?! i hate that
I know Renatta! I need sun on my tummy!!! I really wish I could clean pools in a bikini top. I would look AWESOME then lol
i think a bikini top would be part of the uniform.... i mean what if you fall in??
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
Nice :-)
oh my gosh get some tan on that stomach!!! why is it that legs don't get tan?! i hate that
I know Renatta! I need sun on my tummy!!! I really wish I could clean pools in a bikini top. I would look AWESOME then lol
i think a bikini top would be part of the uniform.... i mean what if you fall in??
Post a Comment