Jean 151/365


Surprise! We're growing pumpkins this year! We had no intention of growing
pumpkins, but apparently one (or more) of the plant starts that the nursery
SAID were spaghetti squash were actually pumpkins. The plants are so big
now that I have no clue how many of these we have--hoping it's MOSTLY
spaghetti squash, but who knows. What the hell are we going to do with a
bunch of pumpkins?? Wish my hand was in this picture so you could see how
big the damn thing is already.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Pumpkin pie baby! It is looking very healthy!

Unknown said...

I am with Lynn - pumpkin pie, pumpkin roll, pumpkin beer!!!

Renatta said...

mmmmmmm i love pumpkin stuff. but if you have too many, sell 'em!

Rachel said...

I love pumpkin stuff too! Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, I think there's even a pumpkin spice cake?

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP