I catch Bailey biting her toe nails from time to time. SO GROSS!
I used to bite mine as a kid. Now its just the fingernails though, I swear! :)
Ahhhhhhh to be flexible enough to be able to bite your toenails...
I am so waiting for the day when my son can do his own damned nails!
hahah i bit mine when i was a kid too
ewwww, toenails!! Sorry, not a fan of them!! :-)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
I catch Bailey biting her toe nails from time to time. SO GROSS!
I used to bite mine as a kid. Now its just the fingernails though, I swear! :)
Ahhhhhhh to be flexible enough to be able to bite your toenails...
I am so waiting for the day when my son can do his own damned nails!
hahah i bit mine when i was a kid too
ewwww, toenails!! Sorry, not a fan of them!! :-)
Post a Comment