Renatta 95/365


For probably about a year, the light above my cubicle at work has been burnt
out, leaving me in dim glory. Everytime someone wanted to fix it when others
burnt out, I said no.
Today it got fixed. Now it's like the sun is shining directly in my
5-foot-by-3-foot space and I HATE it.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Gosh - I am jut the opposite - the more light in the cube prison the better. Maybe if you tell them "that the light is giving you a glare off your screen which is really hurting your eyes" (tears in your eyes would help at this point) - they will remove it or at least take one of the bulbs out...

Renatta said...

it really does hurt my eyes having that much light and looking at my computer all day, which is why it was so nice when it was burnt out... sadly, i don't think they'd give a shit if i complained

Kirsten said...

Renatta why don't you just take a bulb out?

Liz T. said...

I agree with Kirsten. You don't even have to take it out, just unscrew it until it goes out.

I hate fluorescents too. I brought a floor lamp and desk lamp into my office so I could leave the fluorescents off. If I worked in a cube I'd be screwed!

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP