Rachel 111/365

Last night and today we had an executive board retreat for one of my school
organizations. We stayed in the school guest house, which is known to be one
of the haunted areas on campus. Since we had all 5 rooms of the guest house
to ourselves, and there were only four of us, we all should have had our own
rooms (no one would have stayed in the fifth room anyways because it's super
creepy). Anyways, we had terrible thunderstorms and the power kept
flickering on and off, so me and my friend, Lisa, ended up sharing a room
because we felt safer together than alone in a creepy house. The good part
though, was we got one of the two rooms that have a bathroom in them (our
advisor got the other one because she pulled the "I'm the advisor so I get
my own bathroom" card).

3 comments:

Renatta said...

hahah, that's scary!

Lynn said...

Ha Ha - I would have pulled that advisor card too if I were her - did you hear anything weird??

Rachel said...

Not really. Last time I stayed there though there were some issues with the closet door. I SWEAR I put a chair in front of it to keep it closed because it's an old house and it didn't latch... in the morning the chair was next to the closet and it was wide open :-P Our advisor stayed in that room though. Lisa and I were left alone... but that didn't mean we didn't leave the tv on all night, just in case.

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP