Monique 120/365


My dentist’s office has a rock garden in the front to save on landscaping
costs and water use, which I think is pretty awesome. Violas grow in the
stones like crazy in the blaze of the summer sun, and just before I had my
shiny new pirate-lookin’ steel crown (the only kind my insurance covers, but
o the fun I plan to have startling the unwary with wide smiles!) installed I
got this shot of them enjoying what’s turned out this summer to be a rare
sunny afternoon.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Very pretty! But I would like to see the pirate-looking crown...

SilentMenagerie said...

Next time I'm in the Great White Chariot (aka my neighbor's Dodge Dakota) I'll grin in the rearview :) That's an easy shot to get! Gonna have to do it while the truck is stationary, unless you want to wait until 7-17 when neighbor and motorcycle BETTER be coming home...!

SilentMenagerie said...

I keep getting better pics to post, but I haven't forgotten this request .

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP