Monique 107/365


I’m not sure if the itty bitty blue flowers spangling the grasses and
hillsides all over Sula are wild forget-me-nots or relatives or complete
impostors (which is why I have a membership at DavesGarden.com), but they’re
everywhere. The grotesque ridged pink blob is the tip of my (ring size 7)
left index finger!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-you weren't kidding when you said itty-bitty, were ya? Cute! Thanks for including the finger blob for a size reference. :)

Kirsten said...

WOW that is tiny! GREAT macro shot!!

SilentMenagerie said...

As I'm "trial size" myself at *almost* five-one barefoot, I've always had a certain fascination with all things miniscule :). And I <3 the heck outta my camera; all I do is set it on Macro, find the right shutter speed, and push the little button.

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP