Those are so cool - they look like fractals!
Love those! Your niece and I decorated one as a mini-Christmas tree one year. :D
wtf are those?!?!?
I have no clue Renatta. Unfortunately their basket wasn't labled (figures). But I thought they were pretty cool looking. My guess is some sort of cauliflower...
They look alien! I need to know what they are now! Are they edible?
Cauliflower.
That looks nothing like Cauliflower!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Those are so cool - they look like fractals!
Love those! Your niece and I decorated one as a mini-Christmas tree one year. :D
wtf are those?!?!?
I have no clue Renatta. Unfortunately their basket wasn't labled (figures). But I thought they were pretty cool looking. My guess is some sort of cauliflower...
They look alien! I need to know what they are now! Are they edible?
Cauliflower.
That looks nothing like Cauliflower!!
Post a Comment