Seriously, words cannot express how much I love this photo. SO cute. She looks so comfy... I let out an audible, "awwww" as soon as I saw it. :)
This is a great shot! Made me smile this morning.
Too cute :-)
Only a cat could look this comfortable... teach me oh furry Yoda!
I need to make a de-motivator poster out of this. :)(http://diy2.despair.com/)
Liz - I looooooooove the de-motivator posters!
now THIS is a shot with a lot of person -(or should I say feline)-ality!
She is beautiful!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
9 comments:
Seriously, words cannot express how much I love this photo. SO cute. She looks so comfy... I let out an audible, "awwww" as soon as I saw it. :)
This is a great shot! Made me smile this morning.
Too cute :-)
Only a cat could look this comfortable... teach me oh furry Yoda!
I need to make a de-motivator poster out of this. :)
(http://diy2.despair.com/)
Liz - I looooooooove the de-motivator posters!
now THIS is a shot with a lot of person -(or should I say feline)-ality!
She is beautiful!
Post a Comment