very scenic and it's so cute the geese don't even care!
Looks like a nice way to spend the day.
That is so cool! I want to do that!!
Your surroundings are pretty dam awesome Lynn, where abouts do you live again?
Hey Anthony - I live in Bend, Oregon - which is pretty much in the middle of the state.
that is too cool! We totally needed a river last week...it was brutal here!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
very scenic and it's so cute the geese don't even care!
Looks like a nice way to spend the day.
That is so cool! I want to do that!!
Your surroundings are pretty dam awesome Lynn, where abouts do you live again?
Hey Anthony - I live in Bend, Oregon - which is pretty much in the middle of the state.
that is too cool! We totally needed a river last week...it was brutal here!
Post a Comment