Horrible pain in my eyes today. I was working out at 10:30 this morning and
all of a sudden my vision got really......weird. I didn't want to open my
eyes because I couldn't focus on anything. Nothing was blurry but I couldn't
focus on anything. It was weird. The whole day I had horrible pain in my
left eye, even to the touch. My right eye had, what I can best describe, an
outline of Fabric rick rack wadded into a pile. There was a jagged blur in
my vision but no pain. At 8 pm it has finally started to clear up and go
away. No headaches just pain in my eyes. VERY weird.
6 comments:
I had something similar once - I had bent down to pick up my purse and all hell broke loose when I stood up. I freaked out and ran to the eye doc. They said it was an optical (ocular?) migraine. The blood vessels back there decided to clamp down for no reason.
I know you know this, but if it happens again, you should go get checked....
Thanks Liz I will!!
Last night after I sent my post in I got to thinking and I had been doing the hula hoop thing on the Wii Fit for ten minutes. Staring at the hoops going round and round. Everything happened right afterwords. I believe thats what took place. I will keep the Ocular Migraine in mind. That is exactly how I would describe the pain in my eye...like a migraine.
Poor thing! Eye stuff always seems to be painful & scary! Glad Liz had a good suggestion.
Sounds exactly like a migraine....I get those too and really a migraine is so much more then actual pain in the head. I usually get this "ora" about 1/2 hour before any pain starts. It will start out by a blank area following my field of vision around. Hard to explain but like if I were to look at your face, your outline and hair would be there, but I couldn't really see your eyes, nose and mouth unless I looked a different way. Then the flashing of colors all crashing around together. That all eventaully goes away then the pain and nausia comes. At times my arm, side of my face and lip will get numb as well. I'd swear I was having a stroke. If you get any more, please go get meds for migraine and the key is to take them IMMEDIATELY at the FIRST sign of vision interruption, long before the pain starts. Good luck, I feel for you. I'm a migraine sufferer and luckily I don't get them often, but when I do, they put me COMPLETELY out of commission...
On a side note, the shape of your eyebrow is amazingly perfect. Mine are too thin and I'm trying to "grow them in". It's driving me crazy not to take a tweezer to them right about now. LOL! ;)
RobinTwo I used to suffer from Migraines that would make me puke. I would see stars and have blurry vision before they hit. I never got any of that. My actual HEAD never hurt so I wasn't sure what to make of it!
GOD if you could only see what my eyebrows REALLY look like. These are only have the size and clearly I need to do some waxing touch ups! lol.
Post a Comment