jennifer11 104/365


still no sign of Otis. i went looking all through the woods behind our
neighborhood. every time i saw a paw print, my heart would jump. but we're
no closer to finding him. : (

6 comments:

Jean said...

:( I'm so so so sad about this and my heart is absolutely breaking for you. You're going through my absolute worst nightmare right now. Sending SO much love and SO many positive thoughts for his safe return. *big hugs*

Renatta said...

so sad :(

Sheila said...

I've got the same sentiments as Jean. The pit of my stomach just aches for you guys, and I hope hope hope that sweet Otis finds his way home soon.

Maybe he's met a Milo & is off on a quick adventure?!

Kirsten said...

I hope he is off just having fun. I've been thinking of you guys and I hope he returns home soon!!!

Margie said...

I am getting caught up on pic, this makes me so sad, my heart is breaking! Please come home Otis, please come HOME!

Lynn said...

I am getting caught up too - so sorry Jennifer - I am sending positive thoughts your way so Otis can find his way home.

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP