Jean 103/365


Today we got up early so we'd have the whole day explore the highway to
Hana. SO green, full of great plant life, and tons of waterfalls. What a
day! So hard to choose just one picture--we hiked, explored the shore,
visited a black sand beach, and left leis on a point overlooking the shore
near Charles Lindburgh's grave in honor of Clint's Aunt Dianne who passed
away about four years ago. It was one of her favorite spots, and it was
very meaningful to be able to see it ourselves and spend some time there
remembering her together. I'm choosing this photo because it reminds me of
the sense of awe and sheer peace I had over and over throughout the day. I
feel lucky today.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Wow just beautiful! I wouldn't mind taking a dip there!

Lynn said...

Beautiful shot and great commentary.

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP