Jean 100/365


Spent tonight watching the sun set alone. There's a huge wild fire burning
on the island right now... And, since the conference started today, Clint
went golfing while I was working. Unfortunately, he went golfing on the
other side of the island, and the highway is now closed between here and
there. So he's staying out there, and I'm stuck over here. Great vacation
together, eh? He's golfing again tomorrow, and then hopefully he'll make it
home safely (fingers crossed). Also hoping the winds die and they get on
top of the fire--it's pretty crazy right now.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow - I never heard of such a thing! I've got my fingers crossed for you guys. Gorgeous shot!

RobinTwo said...

Post card perfect pic! LOVE it!!!

Unknown said...

Glad you are safe and enjoying the weather! :-)

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP