Rachel 316/365


So our mail lady did it again... she decided that instead of getting out of
her mail truck in perfectly nice weather, she would arch my brother's drum
major pictures (again) and wedge them in the mail box... My mom was PISSED.
Because we already had to reorder them once. It's my brother's senior year
and I think the pictures are from the national competition... She's bent the
pictures for the past four years and the post master told us to reorder them
and if they came bent again the mail lady would face disciplinary action. So
they were bent again. And we went to the post office where my mom yelled at
the lady in charge because she yelled at my mom for poking the button that
said "ring bell for service"... which makes perfect sense of course :-P The
postmaster wasn't in so she's going to be calling Mom tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

I sure as hell hope your mom called and complained about your mail carrier!!! That would make me Furious!

Good thing it wasn't me....I would have waited for her to show up and bitched her out! I hope you update me on this....(My best friends (husband/wife) are mail carriers. I know the about the system)

Rachel said...

She didn't call... she went to the postmaster (again) and yelled. The person is in big trouble...

My grandma used to be a mail carrier and she was always the best. :)

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP