So, I had my yearly appointment at the ol "lady plumbers".........I was so pleased they finally went to cloth gowns......Sure beats the cocktail napkin they have always provided in the past.... ;)
Not fair. Those look awesome. We have paper ones... and they suck. Definitely glad that my appointment is in the summer because if I had to come inside during the winter to a paper gown that would not happen...
I hate the paper gowns. I told my doctor that I would be happy to do without it. He told me that in Europe they don't use any gowns. Fortunately when I go for my mammogram they have cloth gowns and they keep them in a warmer. Nice!
4 comments:
Ha! I just am not brave enough to take a pic in the examining room. My doc still uses the paper.... :(
oooh those are snazzy gowns!
Not fair. Those look awesome. We have paper ones... and they suck. Definitely glad that my appointment is in the summer because if I had to come inside during the winter to a paper gown that would not happen...
I hate the paper gowns. I told my doctor that I would be happy to do without it. He told me that in Europe they don't use any gowns. Fortunately when I go for my mammogram they have cloth gowns and they keep them in a warmer. Nice!
Post a Comment