Liz 242/265


Poor little tree. We planted it out front in 2009 where it got blasted by
the 100+ degree temps. I was sure we'd killed it, but we dug it up and stuck
it in a pot. It sat in the back next to the garden beds, and surprisingly
enough, this year we got a few leaves at the bottom. I now have it snugged
up against the house, hoping it will ride out the winter. Next year I'll
find somewhere to put it.

I can't even remember what kind of maple it is, but Neal had ordered it
online so it must be fancy.

3 comments:

Renatta said...

awww i'm glad it made it

Robin in NJ said...

Could you put some mulch in with it so it stays warm? That might help it survive the winter.

Liz T. said...

Good idea!

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP