Found this handwritten note while on a walk. Parts are not legible, but
here's
what it says verbatim and I kept the line breaks because I'm not sure what
it's
supposed to be:
Dracula
Realize I
came the monster
I hate drugs
but somehow they like
me oblivated in the
Clinton hears a hint
cut underneath the
dam railroad tracks racks
every detail I'm hated
by so many get fucking
played getting called words
are like throw stone
at glass hours asshole bitch
thank you for nothing
something ya keep a game
in denial to lie lil
split the pill have
dracula crack his head
to sock cock here comes
the bat rat why
ya shitting ya self
don't tell me ya need a supoceatori
stick a bomb ya
no charm still married
deadbeat 3 kids sitting
at CYS it's depress
to open ya legs male
or female gave up now
bitch shut the fuck up
go beat off at Kevin's
meat in the back
jacking off ha ha ha
what a joke around
when ya on the ground
while hot mamma coja
dial 911 sobbing so much
here's a new cock to suck happy n
2 comments:
I'm usually not big on poetry, but it is compelling somehow.
could use some punctuation...leaves me sad
Post a Comment