what a strange day...
i was sitting at my desk, just like every other day when i started seeing a
weird light spot in my eye. a half hour later, i was doubled over in pain-
head splitting, sick to my stomach. i had my mom take me home. on the way,
my left arm went totally numb and i couldn't speak.
so we went to the ER.
they thought i was having an aneurysm and sent me for a CT scan and spinal
tap. thank goodness they both came back negative and they figure it was
just a really nasty migraine (which i've never had before) but whew!
scary!
4 comments:
OMG! I hope you feel better! I've never had a migraine that bad but it sounds awful :-P
Do spinal taps hurt as badly as they say they do?
Holy crap!! I'm so glad to hear that you're ok. My dad had that happen one day--all of a sudden was having slurred speech and such, and it turned out to just be a migraine. Terrifying. Glad you're fine (aside from the migraine, of course!)
oh my gosh! that's awful!
I have migraines like that all the time ~ they aren't fun. I am glad you are doing better, and you are right, it is scary!
Post a Comment