Oh honey, when I lived up north I got taken to a 3 day party at a place WAY out in the woods, 2 hour drive so no walking home...the ONLY toilet at this house (where these folks live year around) was a shed with a 8" wide cut down the middle of the floor and handles to hold on to while you did your business!! I don't mind an outhouse at all, but dang I like to sit down at least!!
6 comments:
The only folks I know that have facilities like that are my amish relatives!
That is totally disgusting...
wow... i'd take a tree in the woods over that
Oh honey, when I lived up north I got taken to a 3 day party at a place WAY out in the woods, 2 hour drive so no walking home...the ONLY toilet at this house (where these folks live year around) was a shed with a 8" wide cut down the middle of the floor and handles to hold on to while you did your business!! I don't mind an outhouse at all, but dang I like to sit down at least!!
ah that's not so bad. i've done worse hehe
Was the party in a 3rd world country??
Post a Comment