Kirsten 153/365


Sorry for the graphic picture.

:-D I GOT HIM.

We tried flushing, smoking, poisoning and now trapping the mole. Gotta love
Victor mole traps! It could chop your wrist in half! After 45 days of dealing with these fucking moles I KNOW I got the
granddaddy of them all. We got rid of a smaller one a couple weeks ago. This
one has been working on the yard since. So 6am this morning I was doing a
happy dance in my yard. This past week Bailey has asking every morning
"Mommy, did you snap that mole in half yet?" Today I finally got to answer
yes :D. Both kids sat there for about 5-10 minutes and examined the mole, no
touching but looking it over. If they wanted it turned over they had to ask.
Then they helped me bury it in one of is deep tunnels. I thought that was
appropriate LOL. Now to go move the trap to the mole that has moved from
the driveway to under the house and now currently in our back yard.

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP