Here I am at the home of our dear friends in Indiana. We're here until
Friday the 30th. I'm homesick and miss Scott and the dog, but we CAN'T
leave until the 30th because something terrible happened with our checking
account and won't have any money to go home until then. They understand I'm
currently homeless and penniless and we can stay as long as we need. I ended
up calling my parents and asking for help. They're sending enough money to
cover the overage in our checking account, but then I'll have to wait until
payday to hit the road home.
Today, our host is working from home and our hostess has to go in to work.
I'm trying to keep the kids corralled and quiet so he can work. I'd take
them to do something but I don't have any cash! We're going take a nap and
go out for a walk to a cemetery down the street today. Then we may make up
bubble stuff and play outside.
The whole situation has me upset and stressed and embarrassed.
2 comments:
Please know that there are others that have been in the same situation and that people care and understand. *hugs*
I can totally relate to this. remember that sometimes it's a blessing to others to be able to offer their love and support. Whenever shame comes up for me, I try to replace it with gratitude for the people who love me through it. take care!
Post a Comment