Oh no!!!
Has he returned or been found??? So worried!
Oh, I'm so sorry!! I'm pretty sure that I would be inconsolable if that happened to us. Please keep us all posted!!
oh nooooooooooo :( :( :(
as of 6/11- he's still missing.i've contacted the spca, animal control, put up posters, put an ad on craigslist, asked all the neighbors to be on the lookout... but no one has seen hide nor hair of him. :(
Oh Jennifer - I'm so sorry. Hopefully someone has taken him in and just hasn't seen your posters yet. I'm sure he will be home soon (and safe)!
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this.I agree with sheila, I'd be absolutlely inconsolable too. Hang in there-i'm sending good energy for his safe return!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Oh no!!!
Has he returned or been found??? So worried!
Oh, I'm so sorry!! I'm pretty sure that I would be inconsolable if that happened to us. Please keep us all posted!!
oh nooooooooooo :( :( :(
as of 6/11- he's still missing.
i've contacted the spca, animal control, put up posters, put an ad on craigslist, asked all the neighbors to be on the lookout... but no one has seen hide nor hair of him. :(
Oh Jennifer - I'm so sorry. Hopefully someone has taken him in and just hasn't seen your posters yet. I'm sure he will be home soon (and safe)!
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this.I agree with sheila, I'd be absolutlely inconsolable too. Hang in there-i'm sending good energy for his safe return!
Post a Comment