Jean 96/365


Hung out today with a colleague and her fabulous horses. This is beautiful
boy is Comet--a bit of an attention hog who likes to give giant kisses and
nibble on fingers and arms. I learned all about grooming and got to help
work him out in the ring, which was SO fun! Also had great conversation
with my colleague and came home a bit sunburnt, feeling like I have an ally
in this crazy town, and with a bit of a newly discovered horse allergy. All
in all a GREAT afternoon, and one that I really needed.

4 comments:

Robin in NJ said...

Sounds like an exceptionally good time. It's nice to have allies...whether human or equine.

Anonymous said...

Yay you! Happy for you! And fun pic. He looks kinda wild and free!

Lynn said...

I would like to see him give one of those giant kisses. He is a beauty. Glad you found a ally - that does seem like a good thing in those crazy Utah towns!

Renatta said...

awww pretty

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP