Jean 92/365


Hard to see, but they're all in. Six kinds of tomatoes, tomatillos, five
kinds of squash, eight kinds of peppers, lettuce, eggplant, carrots, green &
yellow zucchini, and two kinds of cucumbers. It was a looooong weekend and
we both hurt in ways I can't explain, but it's SO worth it. I love our
garden. I love it even more knowing that Clint and I worked together for
three days to get it all set up and ready to go--having fun working together
on projects like this is one of my very favorite things about "us." And
now, grow little plants! Grow!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you guys! It looks great, wish I was closer!!

Margie said...

Wonderful, so proud of you and Clint!! Mother and I started a second garden this year, it was the old goat pasture that I posted a pic of being burned off last year.

I will get some garden pics over the next few days and post them.

Lynn said...

Wow - that looks awesome. You guys are going to have a huge harvest! I love everything your growing. Will you be making salsa with the tomatillos???

Jean said...

That's the plan! This will be our first year with tomatillos, so we'll see how it goes. Saw them at the nursery and decided to give them a shot this year! We do love our salsa. :D

Renatta said...

how sweet, a bonding experience and food!

Labels

Followers


  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP